It’s a good investment to have floor mats. It will result in safer, cleaner, and longer-lasting flooring that will save you tons of dollars on renovations and slip-and-fall lawsuits. Sometimes mats can even increase your team’s productivity.
However, not all mats can be considered equal. Some are tailored to specific needs. You can get the results and protection you require by choosing the right type and size of the commercial mat service provider.
Here are four key questions that can help you with your commercial floor mat purchase. These questions should be reviewed before you purchase!
- What do you use the mats?
You should first consider your purpose before you make a decision about which mats to buy. Are you looking for simple floor mats or more durable protection against dirt and other debris? Or do your needs include advertising purpose floor mats? You will need them outdoors or indoors. There are many options available and it can become overwhelming. You can start by focusing on the purpose of your commercial floor mat selection.
- What size do I need?
The best mats for your floors will provide the greatest coverage. You can find commercial floor mats in sizes ranging from 2×3 up to 5×10 for larger mats such as ant fatigue Comfort Flow mats. While smaller floor mats are great for traditional brush mats, larger mats are perfect for areas that need greater coverage such as anti-fatigue mats for commercial kitchens and manufacturing rooms.
- What are your options?
There are many floor mat options to suit different purposes and businesses. These are just a few of the many options.
- Custom logo rug and slogan mats are fully customizable in colors and designs. They can be digitally printed for stain resistance and embedded with 100% nit rile backing to prevent slippage and skid resistance.
- Anti Fatigue Floor Mats – Designed to relieve lower leg pain and back strain with additional anti-microbial ingredients to prevent contamination. These mats are ideal for commercial kitchens or food production areas. The mats are reinforced with anti-slip and anti-skid properties. They also resist oil, grease, chemicals, and other substances.
- Cotton Mat Floor Mats Made of cotton yarn, they are oil-resistant.
- Outdoor Scraper Floor Mats These mats are great for both entryways and production areas. They effectively scrape dirt and grime from shoes’ soles. These mats are also equipped with a nit rile rubber backing to improve slip resistance.
- Classic Brush Mats have highly-abrasive nylon yarns that can be used to remove dirt and grime from your shoes.
- Where can I find them?
Hire mat renting services from a company that has a solid reputation and a track record of quality. They have been in the business of renting mats for a long time and aren’t just there to make a profit. A company that specializes in floor mats is also a good choice. They have more equipment, facilities, and tools for cleaning and maintaining mats.
While it may seem counterproductive in your efforts to save money, renting your mats will give you more value for your money. Renting mats will save you money on maintenance and replacement costs.
Best Mats from ultimate mats
Ultimate mats have served the needs of numerous businesses. All our malts conform to the National Floor Safety Institute’s standards. Our team includes some of the most knowledgeable and compassionate floor mat consultants in the country who will help you choose the right size and type of mat for you. Contact us for a quick, simple solution to any of your commercial mat needs.