No matter you’re a starter or run an established business, good advice is always important. One of the ways to get best business advice is to see what successful CEOs and entrepreneurs suggest. By taking into account their suggestions and advice, you can make improvements, better your operations, and reach more success.
Don’t forget that working with the right business funding provider is critical to businesses of any type. With a reputable alternative online lender, you can get approved for a merchant loan without challenges.
Let’s see what great pieces of advice and success tips some of the top CEOs and entrepreneurs share:
- Apple co-founder and late CEO Steve Jobs, “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So, you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, “If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within your reach. And it’ll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build.”
- The founder of Virgin Group Richard Branson, “The best businesses come from people’s bad personal experiences. If you just keep your eyes open, you’re going to find something that frustrates you, and then you think, ‘well I could maybe do it better than it’s being done,’ and there you have a business.”
- Co-founder of The Huffington Post Arianna Huffington, “If you’re going to start a business, you need to really love it, because not everybody is going to love it. When The Huffington Post was first launched in 2005, there were so many detractors. I remember a critic who wrote that The Huffington Post was an unsurvivable failure.”
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.”
- Twitter co-founder and CEO/Square founder and CEO Jack Dorsey, “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”
- Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett, “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
Running a business isn’t easy. However, with the right steps and best advice, you can make it better and reach new heights.
Author Bio: Business Funding expert, Nathan Hale, founded First American Merchant with his eyes set on helping the backbone of our country, small business owners. His passions include writing/producing music, and travel. First American Merchant is America’s Best merchant loan company, serving both traditional and high-risk Businesses.