Roller banner stands or pop-up banners have become an important resource for many businesses. Not only are these ideal for exhibitions, trade shows, and pop-up shops, they are also versatile enough to be used inside or outside business premises. Another advantage of using banner ads is their cost-effectiveness. It is a lot cheaper to pay a printer to produce banner ads than invest in other marketing tools. For a business that does not have much to spend on advertising, starting with roller banner ads can be an excellent alternative.
Roller banner ads are also excellent tools for getting information across to potential customers in a short amount of time. You can get the attention of a wider audience when it is placed strategically where there is high foot traffic. But it is important to keep in mind that the effectiveness of a roller banner depends on the design and execution. Here are some tips on how to design an effective roller banner.
- Keep the company logo visible The company logo should always be at the top of the roller banner. It should be big enough to command attention, but not too big that it takes away from other visuals. The next focus should be the primary message of the banner. It should be eye-catching enough to get the attention of anyone that passes by it. To help you with your banner design needs.
- People read from left to right and top to bottom. You should always keep this in mind when adding information to the banner. The banner should not be too wordy. Interested consumers may find additional details from supplementary materials such as brochures and pamphlets.
- Always include images that are high quality. Work with a good design team to help you find professional images that speak well about your brand. Remember that to get the attention of consumers, you need to make visuals interesting and appealing.
- In addition to the visuals and images, the colours you select for the banner also determine whether or not it will be effective. Choose colours that will complement the logo of your company. Font colours should also contrast with the background and not blend in. Tasteful choice of colours should be relevant to the brand or product being offered.
- Don’t forget to give enough emphasis to the company contact details. If you are using a banner for an exhibition or trade show, your company contact information should not be obscured by other visuals in the ad. If possible, you can incorporate a QR code that can be scanned by consumers which will lead them directly to your company website.
While roller banners are cost-effective and convenient, it should also be well-designed in order to be effective. If you want the best for your company, look for a professional graphic designer to create banner ads for your business.